We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
Here are the steps to join us during COVID-19 times:
- Reach out to us at 425-258-5630, or feel free to drop by with a mask & social distancing practices! We have staff available to answer any questions about becoming a Member at the Cafe from 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held in-person on Wednesday afternoons at 4pm.
- Please call 425-258-5630 and leave a message with any questions and we will return your call with additional information for New Member Introductions.
- Be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle.
- Participate in community service at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community.
Everett Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Reflectively
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery cafe is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.