We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: Tuesday through Saturday 12 pm – 4 p.m.
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held Friday afternoons at 1 pm depending on space
- Please check the website or email email@example.com to see if we are having New Member Introductions.
Once you’ve been assigned to a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- You will need to be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before coming to the cafe.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- You will be asked to commit to participating in community service at the Café
- And you need to practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Everett Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Reflectively
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery cafe is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.