We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
To be a member, you need to be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, contribute to running the Cafe and to the community and attend a Recovery Circle once a week.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: 12 pm – 3 p.m.
- Sign up to attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held when we have spots available for New Members. They are held regularly.
- Please check the website or email email@example.com to see if we are having New Member Introductions.
Once you’ve been assigned to and attend a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- You will need to be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before coming to the cafe.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- You will be asked to commit to participating in community service at the Café
- And you need to practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Thoughtfully
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery cafe is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill building, painting, writing, and yoga, and much more.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.