We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
We are still enrolling new Members into our community during the Covid-19 pandemic:
Here are the steps to join us during COVID-19 times:
- Reach out to us at 425-258-5630, or feel free to drop by with a mask & social distancing practices! We have staff available to answer any questions about becoming a Member at the Cafe from 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held in-person on Wednesday afternoons at 4pm.
- Please call 425-258-5630 and leave a message with any questions and we will return your call with additional information for New Member Introductions.
- You will need to be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before coming to the cafe.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- You will be asked to commit to participating in community at the Café
- And you need to practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Everett Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Reflectively
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at The Everett Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to participate in a community of people and give back.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.
- Classes and activities focused on a variety of topics.