We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
We are still enrolling new members into our community during the covid-19 closure.
Here are the steps to join us during COVID-19 closure:
- Feel free to stop by and inquire in person. Our community space is temporarily closed but we have staff available to answer any questions about becoming a member at the Cafe from 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Attend a New Member Introduction. New Member Introductions are held virtually on Friday afternoons at 1 pm.
- Please call 425-258-5630 and leave a message and we will return your call with the login information for new member introductions. Or, stop by and chat with front door staff to receive more information.
Membership requirements are simple:
- You will need to be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before coming to the cafe.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- You will be asked to commit to participating in community service at the Café
- And you need to practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Everett Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Reflectively
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery cafe is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.