We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
- Be drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before entering the café.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Give back to the community in some form of service work.
Everett Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Live Reflectively
- Show Respect
- Practice Compassion
- Give and Forgive
- Encourage Growth
Membership at the Everett Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at The Everett Recovery Café including:
- A delicious and nutritious lunch each day we are open.
- A supportive healing community of women and men in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to participate in a community of people and give back.
- Resource help to access other services as needed.
- Classes and activities focused on a variety of topics.
- Recovery Coaches available to help you remove the barriers in the way of achieving your goals